Completed Online Application Form
- A copy of the Household Certificate or ARC (for foreigners) ;
- The latest report card from the previous school;
- The school bus service application form (if required);
- Payment for all textbooks (non-refundable);
- Tuition fee payment;
- Uniform fee payment.
All applicants are required to take the school's English proficiency test.
- Placement is based on the number of years of successful schooling completed by the student, exam results, and his/her age. Kang Chiao reserves the right to determine the proper placement for new students. Testing, interviews and review of all pertinent records are used to ensure a student's proper placement.
- Final grade placement is determined by the Principal.
- Student applicants, who cannot be enrolled due to lack of space in a grade level, shall be placed on a waiting list.
Students, who are accepted to Kang Chiao must register for classes within 1 month of the date that students are expected to begin attending classes as stated in their confirmation letter. The application will expire after 1 month from the date that students are expected to begin attending classes. As there is a class size limit, students will be admitted on a first-come first-served basis. No spaces can be reserved.